Adding Video content is very useful to aid customer engagement, for marketing purposes and to aid speedy transfer of information
The first option to add a video to an Info Page is by using the toolbar. You can see the camera icon highlighted above which, when clicked, will allow you to add the URL of a video. For everything, except product videos, the full URL is needed.
If you want to add a video from YouTube for example, all you need to do is:
- Go to YouTube.com and find the relevant video
- Click 'Share' to bring up the modal
- Click 'Copy'
Then navigate back to your Info Page and paste the full URL into the relevant box. Hit Insert and you're done. Easy!
Adding Video from the Quick Insert
When you're editing an Info Page there is a scrolling Quick Insert button along the left hand side. This, once clicked, allows you to quickly add Images, Videos, Ordered and Unordered Bullet Points, Tables and Horizontal Breaks.
If you click the Video button here, a dialog box will pop up from your browser instead. Paste the relevant full URL and hit 'OK'.
With both of the above options, you have the capability to adjust various aesthetic options for the inserted video. These include:
- Replace - change the video with an alternative.
- Remove - deletes the video from the page.
- Inline - text can wrap around the video or
- Break Text - causes the video to be on its own line.
- Align - allows you to set the alignment as left, none or right.
Change Size - Manually adjust the size of the video.
- Remember to keep the ratio of the video the same. This guide is really useful.