From the Stor Shop Editor you can change a wide range of colours to suit your brand and style. Everything from text links, button colours, backgrounds and Cart colours.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Select Shop from the main left hand menu when signed into your Shop Admin area.
- Click Shop Editor then select Colours
- Select the category you want to update
- Select the Colour, click the + to activate the colour selection.
- Finally, just click Save in the Colour menu.
You can also update background colours on Page Blocks, like Product blocks, Footer blocks, Blog Page blocks, etc.
- Simply hover over the block you want to edit and click the Cog
- Then from the left hand menu select the Colour icon and adjust as needed.
Note: Some colours like Lightest to Darkest are global colours i.e. they are the same across all pages. They can be amended by following the first 4 steps above.