To take card payments on your Stor webshop - you will have to have a MyST account in order to keep track of all of your orders paid by card. MyST is an advanced online portal, allowing you to quickly and easily configure your account and manage your transactions.
On MyST you will be able to:
- Process offline transactions using our Virtual terminal (if you are taking orders over the phone for your Stor webshop).
- Search for and perform actions on your transactions.
- Save frequently-used search queries for future use.
- Monitor transactions and generate reports.
- Download CSV (Comma-Separated Value) output for your own records.
- Configure notifications to be sent to your system after each transaction.
**The contact person for your company will be sent an email once their account is set up and the email will prompt the user to create their own password (username will automatically default to what was created, but be sure to copy that information to sign in to MyST).
Enter your username and password in the boxes provided and click the “Sign in” button.
If you are still unable to sign into MyST, click “Problems accessing MyST?” and use the contact details provided to contact our Support Team, including your username and the unique reference displayed on-screen (e.g. Ref: M1-nq90310d/peu)
Understanding your Dashboard
For users with access to transaction history, your “Dashboard” will provide at-a-glance statistics regarding the recent performance of your site reference. Here you will be able to see the orders and payments made from your Stor webshop.
To the left of every page, you will see the side-bar. This is your main method of navigating through MyST.
On your profile you will be able to change your email, change password and check your site(s) status.
Click the “Sites” button on your profile page to view a pop-up that lists all site references associated with your account.
If you wish to find a previous order or transaction - you will be able to do so much by typing in their details. You will be able to find the following in the search:
- Transactions: Search for transactions processed on your site references, either by their unique transaction reference or the order reference.
- Users: Search for child users you manage.
- Sites: Search for site references you manage.
- Statements: Search for merchant statements for site references you manage.
If you have any queries about this feel free to get in touch with our Support team on Live Chat or via email.